Sunday 18 October 2009

merci au revoir

I have so many people I need to thank that I'm just going to start by saying one big THANK YOU to everyone. Thank you friends, family and work colleagues you’ve all been endlessly supportive and positive. Sorry if I forget to mention you by name. Everyone that is mentioned I’ve highlighted so you can just skip to your bit.

I owe a very big thank you to Carol, Martin and Tony for the amazing gift. You know how much it means to me. Carol I'll be in touch to get your Sydney contacts soon:) Everyone else at work thanks for the fab leaving presents, love them. Jemima and Linda thank you for being excellent taxis the lifts really made a difference. I’m learning to drive so maybe one day I’ll be able to return the favor. Jemima - See you in a year. Justin thanks for finding route 101 and CS2. Sally cheers for the Seattle book I’ll return it someday, email your address! Dave I now have the best sound track for the states, cheers. Let me know what you think of the Kills. Eric the stories from your America trip inspired me to do this, I hope I fair better on greyhound buses! I have a chance to come back to the UK for a couple of weeks early next year so if I can wing it maybe I’ll make the Paris show. Having a catch up with you and Bernadette in Paris would be amazing KEEP ME POSTED. Mary, Mary thanks for putting me in touch with Evelyn really looking forward to meeting her. One day we’ll make it to New York at the same time and have lots of gallery fun. Evelyn thanks for putting me up. Daisy, you done good girl. I love the list and can’t wait to try and fit it all in. Touched you took the time to write so much. Karen thinking of you always, I’ll take the postcard to Gilly and I know we’ll both be wishing you could be with us. Mary, Marion, Margaret and Muriel thank you for the gifts, far too much you’re all very kind. I’m glad I got to see you at the weekend. My family in Victoria really excited about coming to meet you, I’ll be in touch soon.

I can’t put into words how much I owe my parents sorry for perpetually being a child and a drop out I just need to find whatever it is I’m good at. I’ll get there I promise. Thank you for everything I love you both. Finally the biggest thank you has to go to Gilly and Unge the kindest most welcoming people I know (who’ll both hate how soppy I’m being) I can’t wait to be the freakish raven haired girl in a family of gingers. Tell JimJim he’s going to get a lot of hugs. Look at how many people I had to thank aren’t I blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment