Monday 21 June 2010

a very sly post...

I have been meaning to get a post up about this for a month or so now. I'm very pleased to say that I will soon be selling on Foxes an all-new boutique online shop (I hope that's the best way of putting it). I'll be featured along side some truly gob smackingly good maker/designers from around New Zealand and am very proud to be included in the line up… just check out their blog to see everyone who’s on board.

I’m currently working on a bespoke line of items, which will be sold exclusively on the site. The images above are a bit of a teaser of what’s to come. Just about managing to squeeze in some creative work between coming up with copy for soccer adds.

4 comments:

  1. Ohh, how fun! The images are so cute, can't wait to see the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Those are some awesome artists and your work fits right in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what it is!! It's nearly too much....

    ReplyDelete