Friday 20 April 2012

100 days...

I have just embarked on the 100 days project, you can read about it here. Basically you choose a creative processes and do it once everyday for 100 days. I am taken it as an opportunely to add some structure to my structureless life. But more importantly it's giving me a reason to 'practice' doing hand lettering.
My project is pretty straight forward I will hand write the word 'PRACTICE' in an illustrated font. My first go -above- is pretty crappy but I have 99 more goes to get it right. (Note the awful kerning/spacing at the end of the word, I'll be working on that tomorrow)

I'm documenting my work on Tumblr and also daily on Instagram user name dearcolleen... no surprise there.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Colleen - love your work already, so looking forward to seeing where this takes you!

    ReplyDelete