Thursday 22 April 2010

virtually lovely

I just wanted to write a little piece about Jess of BamBam creative. I don't have time to write as much as I would like - it's friday and I'm off to see a 6.15 showing of some rom-com or other, but Jess really does deserve a mention. Not only is she endless supportive of other makers me included (what a lovely surprize to find myself featured in felt like friday piece), but she's also very talented in her own right. I'm really smitten with her Babe in the woods necklace (below). She is the nicest person I've virtually met, I highly recommend you meet her virtually to:)
And just as a little after thought I found this great wedding invite, printed on a tea towel in the style of a royal anniversary commemorative item. It's such a good idea I wish I'd thought of it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment