Monday 17 May 2010

the wonderful swonderful

I finally took a few pictures in Swonderful the lovely fashion and art boutique shop in Wellington where you can find 'Dear Colleen' in person (well in paper). The shop is cool and pretty at the same time which is a hard mix to pull off but they really have it nailed. Sorry about the poor quality of the photos it was a dark day (weather wise not emotionally).
Above you can see some Papercup clothing made and designed by the team behind Swonderful. The beautiful paper rain drop window and my rosettes, notelets and prints feeling very at home.
Finally this is the graffiti/street art on the wall outside their shop. It's so comical I love it. If anyone knows the artists name then please let me know and I'll add a credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment